Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beach day!!!

Today we went to the beach for the first time since Colin was born. He did so awesome!! He loved looking at all of the sights he seemed to like it when I put his little toesies in the sand and water. I have a feeling he's going to be a little water baby for sure!

Aidan had a great time as usual too. I'm hoping to go to the beach much more often this year. We went in with my parents and bought a 10 x 10 canopy so we can get some relief from the son and that should make going to the beach much enticing with the baby.

Alex and I got sunburned pretty badly although his is MUCH worse than mine. I'm not looking forward to the next couple of days! Aidan of course just turned a darker shade of brown. He's always been my little brown bear... Photobomb time!! I know you're excited! :)

Little tiny toes :)

first time putting his feet in the ocean
Aidan and a couple of the girls
the aftermath... yikes! the back of my legs was even worse believe it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment