Friday, July 20, 2012

The 4 Year Old Mind!

Tonight I bravely (or stupidly) set on on the adventure of grocery shopping (with coupons!) with both Aidan and Colin - by myself... It went okay but I'm not sure that I'll be attempting a big trip like that anytime soon!

Even though it was hectic (and that's putting it lightly), I am consistently saving more money than I'm spending so I am very happy with that! Woohoo!!


Anyway, on to the point if this post. When we came home I took one pack of toilet paper into my bedroom and layed it against the wall. I showed Aidan where I put it and asked him if he could please bring all of the other packs into my room and stack them on the one I put there. There were 4 bags total.


I went to the kitchen to make dinner and I noticed it was taking Aidan a while but I figured he must have gone to the other room to play or something.


When I put Colin to bed I saw what took him so long. He had unwrapped every single pack of toilet paper and stacked all of the rolls up. He's such a cutie! I guess next time I'll be more specific!! (Or maybe if he's being naughty I'll *accidentally* knock the towers over and ask him to restack them... OOPS!!)


Here's his final project :) I'm always laughing with this little man around...

No comments:

Post a Comment